• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Los Coyotes this weekend?

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
Any body in So Cal interested in a Los Coyotes run this weekend (13-15)?<br>I am headed out there with some friends and we are supposed to meet up with a buddy who is in "just for fun 4x4 club" I guess they are having a club run.<br>Just interested to see if any one from here will be there, we might meet up.<br>I have never been there and am anxious to see what it is like. To try a different terrain other than the Ocotillo Wells desert.<br>

TOMKLU

Loc.
San Diego, Californi
We may go down to Borrego Saturday, do a few chores and then head over to Truckhaven. Sunday is highway clean-up for Early Broncos LTD., last stretch of road into Julian. There might be another run on the 22nd, I'll keep you informed.

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
So Cal Broncos is supposed to be making a trip out there on the 19th (19th and 20th) of October. Their website is: www.SocalBroncos.net I encourage anyone who is not in the group or who is in the area to attend, we went last year and it was a lot of fun. For those of you who do not know where Los Coyotes is, it is down south of LA, on your way to San Diego. We should probably have at least 30 Early Broncos there this year, from the way it looks now. Bring your tents, beer, and steaks, because we will be camping overnight and go out the following morning!<br>-Eric

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
last year was a blast! i think everyone that went has dumped a couple of "G`s" into their rigs since then(i know i sure have ::) ) LOS COYOTES is a killer place to test your rig and driving abilities.a primo spot for so cal.