• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Los Coyotes this weekend...

Dusty

Bronco Guru
A group from So Cal Broncos will be headed out to Los Coyotes this weekend for our November run. Everyone is invited to come along. Los Coyotes Indian Reservation is located in northeastern San Diego County, near Warner Springs. The trails are suitable for all types. If anyone is interested, meet us at the campground at Los Coyotes by 8:30 or so Saturday morning. We hope to head to the trails by 9. Some of us are going to camp over night and wheel on Sunday too. There is a small fee you have to pay at the gate. Any questions, post here or email me at dtsharp@earthlink.net.

Hope to see some of our classicbroncos brothers out there!

Dusty

U

Unregistered

Hwy 76 is still closed from Valley Center road to 79. I believe 79 is still closed too. Are you guys coming from Riverside county, if so you may still be able to make it if you come around the North side of Palomar Mtn? C-4 swap almost done, I'll take a rain check.

70bucks

Loc.
Valley Center SOCAL
Unregistered said:
Hwy 76 is still closed from Valley Center road to 79. I believe 79 is still closed too. Are you guys coming from Riverside county, if so you may still be able to make it if you come around the North side of Palomar Mtn? C-4 swap almost done, I'll take a rain check.
Sorry somehow I unlogged myself. If you guys have questions about road closures E-mail me allthelarsons@earthlink.net I can drive up and check it out in about fifteen minutes.:)

OP
OP
Dusty

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Many of us usually meet up in Temecula and caravan in from there. Those coming from further south can come up and meet us there. I believe that route was untouched by the fires.

Dusty

70bucks

Loc.
Valley Center SOCAL
Dusty said:
Many of us usually meet up in Temecula and caravan in from there. Those coming from further south can come up and meet us there. I believe that route was untouched by the fires.

Dusty

The 79 is open to S-2 from the North. You shouldn't have any trouble going in that way. Some of my crew went to Ocatillo Wells over Halloween and didn't have any trouble.

Joe