• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Lots of left over parts(New prices at bottom of thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
It's time to get rid of the extra parts from our 746 build. Willing to ship on your dime, but prefer pickup, especially on the large items. PM with any questions/offers.

1976 frame: sandblasted and painted with rust guard. P.O. cut a section out of crossmember to fit a 390, but a piece of ½” plate was welded at the front. New motor mounts and one shock mount were welded on - $250

D44 front end blasted and painted with rust guard 3.56:1 (needs track bar mount)/ with 74 drum brake setup (minus knuckles sold knuckles) $200Sold[/B]

9” open rear end blasted and painted with rust guard 3.56:1 (includes drums) $225Sold[/B]

1974 original leaf springs (needs bushings and blasting) Free (pickup only) Sold

4.5” Skyjacker lift blocks for rear and coil springs for front (springs have some rust) $75 SOLD

C6/NP208 Combo from mid 80’s Bronco $100

Hydraulic clutch pedal assembly from 80’s Bronco $30

Taillight assemblies $25Sold[/B]

11” Clutch, Pressure Plate and Throwout bearing (New reman for later model) $50

One Original Radius Arm plus Cap. Spring cups and mounting hardware for two radius arms $45 (Need blasting and paint)sold one arm

Rebuilt NP435 and adapter (includes small block bellhousing, and throwout bearing fork)sold $300 NP205 sold

Front/rear driveshafts for 435/205 swap $75

Set of 4 door hinges $25 (no mounting hardware)Sold[/B]

Open to trades. Looking for good radiator shroud, . PM me with your email if you want pics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Make offers. I need this stuff gone. D44 back for sale. Also remembered I have a Saginaw box from a C$%^y and a pump. A bracket could be fabbed easy enough to mount the box. $150 for the setup.

OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
New prices on some items. Check them out. I need this stuff gone, so I can purchase the items to complete the build! Thanks.

OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Taillight assemblies are from wiring plug to lens. Springs will need to be cleaned, and need new bushings. Just let me know when you want to pick stuff up, and we'll try and coordinate. Thanks, Phil Barnes

ross wise

Loc.
Gilmer
Yo Phil76,
Do you still need a steering wheel? I have a couple. Do you need the wheel with one horn slider ring, or two. I have both. I could use some of the stuff you have left. Perhaps we could do some swappin'?

Ross :cool:

OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
bump. Come on guys! I need to get rid of this stuff so I can finish my project. Make me a reasonable offer on any of the items.

OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
It seems to be in pretty good shape. I've not dropped the pan, but things turned by hand. I've also got a torque converter for it. Let me know. I'll try to take pics tomorrow.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Hey phil,
What kind of crossmember were you using for the NP435/205 combo? Would it be available? Were the drive shafts shortened/lengthened? Thanks

Mowillie

Loc.
Boerne, Tx
are the pictures of the stuff for sale? because, it looks like its all stuff that you are putting back together?
looking at the 9" rear

OP
OP
P

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
We decided to go a different route when we were given a 1974 Bronco. Originally we were going to use this stuff, and had already started the refurbishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.