• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Louisiana EB Club

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I'm 2 hours north of you and I've never heard of one out of Louisiana. The closest we have is the Oklahoma Classic Broncos (which welcomes all)(http://www.okclassicbroncos.net/). Not exactly close to you....or me for that matter, but we all have one heck of a roundup in Sept (usually Hot Springs, AR)

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
I am outside of Baton Rouge, I met a guy from Shreveport at OCBR this year but have forgotten his name. There are a couple of guys in Alexandria, La77 lives there, and he is active on this board.

la77

Loc.
Alexandria LA
there are a bunch of eb owners in central louisiana. bunch of modified ones and alot of stock ones on the road used by all of the hunters. some of us are members of deepsoutheb.com club based in slidell chapter in BR and we have been planning on making or own chapter here in alexandria. the club gets together for some of the bronco events each year. like OCBR in Hotsprings AR AND FREE FOR ALL in TN. I don't know of anyother clubs in Lousiana. there is a really cool guy wheeled with in hotsprings last 2 years from Ruston in a holstien painted bronco, can't remember his name right now. the Deepsoutheb guys might all get together for road trip to hotsprings in late spring for wheeling trip if your interested in meeting some other LA bronco owners. I know there are alot of broncos in LA because I have seen well over 100 on the road last 4 or 5 years between shreveport to BR. most of the owners are just good ol boys that use them in stock form for a hunting rig and don't get fanatical about EBs like alot of us do.