• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Lowered price to $250 NP 435 with AA D20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
That is one of the original Advance Adapters. I have the exact same thing and they're pretty crude. The other side of the adapter should say "NP435 to Dana 20" or something along those lines.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Mine has a 1 inch spacer that bolts to the back of the trans . in front of that adaptor .

Your adapter is probably the inch inch conversion spacer and the 6 cylinder housing. The AA adapter is standalone and purpose built.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, sounds like Pa Pitt's is one from BC? (I think they were the ones that that configuration?)

Todd Z.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... OK so I've wondered .. so I guess there is more than one way to convert .
Have I SEEN using the back section of one of the 6 or V8 Adaptors & then the back section front section off the NP435 to a dana 205. & THE 2 Parts welded together.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
There have been several versions of the adapter depends on who made them AA ones were pretty much all aluminum one piece. Other versions used plates and some had a plate welded on a stock 3sp adapter. Havent seen one of the half and half versions but Im sure people have done it.
Not sure you can probably still see a few different styles offered by the vendors on there sites

OP
OP
W

wrenchjockey

Loc.
Morro Bay, CA.
Lowered the price to $250

Dropped the price to $250. Really need to find a home for this thing.

Attachments

• NP435.jpg
    NP435.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.