• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Manual transmission, column, ,t-case adapter, and linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
All is sold. Thanks

I converted my wife's Bronco to automatic so I have all this manual left to sell. Worked fine.

Sold: Column with new lower bearing and retainer and shift links $50 plus shipping

z-bar $25.00 plus shipping

Manual transfer case adapter $50 plus shipping

3 speed transmission $50 pick up only

If you want it all come get it for $100.
You can also have the bellhousing if you need it.

Thanks,
Tyler

EDIT: Sold column and linkage

Last edited:

trainor

I would like to buy the column and linkage.
I live in Alaska and would need it sent thru
the US Postal Service.
My name is David Trainor
PO Box 324
Delta Jct Alaska
Please let me know what the total price
will be and how you would like to be paid.
Thanks

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
David,
I'll check on getting a box and shipping USPS, and get back to you. Give a couple days.
Tyler

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
David,
When I was removing the shift lever to figure out a smaller package I noticed this flaw:

It was not a problem when using it on the Bronco, and I never noticed it then. If you still want it let me know.

Per the shipping calculator on USPS.com it will be $35.32 for shipping. Seema cheap so I hope it's correct! That would be $85.32 total. If you still want it let me know and I'll PM you my Paypal info.

Thanks,
Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.