• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Maroon Bronco from Cali, Spotted in Waltham, Ma. Anyone from here??? Edited

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
On my way home today I saw a brown Bronco parked in a industrial park next to the highway in Waltham, Ma.

Looked like it has 33's but was kinda hard to tell going 60 mph. It also looked like the fender flares were also painted brown, but then again I just saw it out of the corner of my eyes.

I am going to cruise by there tomorow and see if I can find the person who owns it.

Maybee someone knows who it is, or maybee it's your truck and you will see this post.

;D

Last edited:

ca1a73

Bronco Guru
I had mine at work yesterday don. Its dark green with 33's green fender flares. No top. , but it was in westwood, not waltham,,,

OP
OP
DonsBolt

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
ca1a73 said:
I had mine at work yesterday don. Its dark green with 33's green fender flares. No top. , but it was in westwood, not waltham,,,

About time you drove your truck :eek:

I have been driving mine pretty much every day the past week or two. I thought I might have blown the motor in my other truck the other week. I was heading home and about 5 minutes from my house the oild pressure guage went to zero. After that it was leaking oil all over the place. So I had it towed down to NJ to have it checked out. Lucky for my my friend was going there with a empty trailer the next day.

I got lucky it turned out that the oil sender went bad, and was also leaking oil from the sender. I still got a bill for 2 grand, but did do some other work to it while it was down there. :eek:

So for the past 2 weeks I have been driving the bronco every day. I will be glad to get the other truck back saturday, and just in time to race this weekend.

ca1a73

Bronco Guru
I know its pretty bad, the bronco sits in the garage most of the time. The inspection sticker is expired, so I try not to drive it too much, until I get that taken care of. It ran good on its 70 miles round trip. Lots of looks and beeps along the way. Hows yours running?

OP
OP
DonsBolt

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
ca1a73 said:
I know its pretty bad, the bronco sits in the garage most of the time. The inspection sticker is expired, so I try not to drive it too much, until I get that taken care of. It ran good on its 70 miles round trip. Lots of looks and beeps along the way. Hows yours running?

Come on dude it is only $20 to get it inspected.

It is running pretty good, I don't know if you saw my post on the Demon carb, well that sucked. But 10 minutes later my Holley was back on so all is well. I also replaced the old skinny distributor cap,( there is a post on that too) with the more modern fat cap. Put new wires on it, and it feels a little stronger and smoother.

At least while I had the carb off, it motovated me to get rid of a non funtioning fuel pressure sender, and about 3-4 feet of extra fuels lines that went allong with it.

Also I don't know if you saw but I got the new 15x9" rims on the other day.

Slowlly but surely it is comming together.

ca1a73

Bronco Guru
Its not the 20$ for inspection, its the fact that I probably won't pass due to the fact my emergency brake isn't connected, because the PO used the mounting bracjets to hand the dual exhaust on the dsriverside. And I will most likely need front flares, because my front tires stick out almost 2". Your rims look good,I was going to go to black on mine, but it was too dark for my truck, aluminum hellcats looked better.

OP
OP
DonsBolt

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
OK I drove into the industrial park today

It wasn't from Jersey It is from California

It isn't Browm it is Maroon

It doesn't have 33's but it is slightlly lifted, with around 30's and crome steel wheels. It has rear fiberglass flares, and stock front fenders.

Looks like it mist have been stiing in the same place for a week or two, as it has a spider web on the passenger seat.

I will try to get a pic in the next day or so. I left a message with my cell number and stick it in the vent window.

OP
OP
DonsBolt

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
looks like it has been in the same space for a week or so, I have now seen it everyday on the way home.

I hope he or his truck is OK

Last edited:

Jeepeater

Looks to be in real good shape. Hope you didn't stumble upon a missing person or something. Keep an eye on it. Still have your note on it?