• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy On Family Roll Cages

crab

Bronco Guru
I'ts time for a little mass buy on our new Family "CRAB" Cage. The mass buy is going to be for 12 cages only. Check out our new web page for cage details by hitting the link below. The buy price will be set at $550 unwelded or $650 professionally Tig welded. The cages will be shipped once all 12 orders have been filled but not sooner then January 1, 2005 unless they sell out in the first couple days. We will request 50% down to confirm your order. We do accept Pay Pal (VISA) but there will be a 3% charge to use it as that is what we get charged. The buy will run til Christmas or 12 cages, which ever comes first. This is a warm up for the buy, so shoot me any questions before tomorrow (Saturday) and I will try to answer all before the buy starts. I plan to start the buy Saturday at 5pm, so be prepared. If there is a request for more then 12 cages we may extend the offer.
Thanks.....Rob Bailey
http://www.ebgear.com/rollbars.htm

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
MnkyBiz said:
Rob,

If I hadn't just purchased a cage, I would get yours!

Nice work!

MnkyBiz
When you get tired of banging your head on it, give us a call :)

raleigh_bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you would extend this offer to include your upcoming 1/2 cab family cage design I would go ahead and get in this deal. (I am the guy that emailed you last week ;D )

Jeff

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Broncrick said:
Good point, I am thinking of a helmut for my noggin. You dont ship welded do you? Hmmm, Oregon trip ;D
I have an account with SAIA freight and can ship a fully welded cage anywhere in the U.S. cheaper then anyone. I can send one the the Sacramento terminal at:1745 Cebrian Street
West Sacramento, Ca 95691 for $95 fully welded :eek:

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
I definately want one, this isn't just a limited time production run is it? I know the mass buy is, but I am thinking around next summer?

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
kps74 bronco said:
I like it,I am in if the shipping on a fully welded model isnt to high,08055 n.j. ken
I don't event want to tell you what the shipping is to the east coast but you guys are looking at about $550 on a fully welded cage and $135 unwelded.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Jamers said:
I definately want one, this isn't just a limited time production run is it? I know the mass buy is, but I am thinking around next summer?
Nope, we're in for the long haul and will be adding new stuff as time goes on.
http://www.ebgear.com

brokehorse

Looking at the photos, there is two different cages. Which one is the buy for?
The rear portion of the cage is different in some photos.

Just want to be clear on which one would be the one I would get.

Thanks,
R

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Can you weld the Horizontal tubes, at the doors (to match the driver's side)?

So how much for this cage (Gussets, Grab Bar, & Seat Mounts) shipped to Los Angeles Area (91791) fully welded. Except for the pipe behind the seat. I an 6'2" and I think I will want it farther back. So that piece be separate with a longer bottom end, so I can cut to fit.

Clear as mud? ;D

I can pick it up locally here in LA too!

THANKS!

Fathom

Attachments

• CrabCage.jpg
    CrabCage.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 117

raharr3

Loc.
Linden,Ca
I want the one Fathom shows in the picture but in DOM ;D I am only 6ft tall so I want the piece behind the seat welded along with the rest and powder coated Grey and shipped to me here in Sac-town want want want.
Thanks,
Roy H.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
JRAhorse said:
Looking at the photos, there is two different cages. Which one is the buy for?
The rear portion of the cage is different in some photos.

Just want to be clear on which one would be the one I would get.

Thanks,
R
The cage in the jig is the basic cage that you would receive in the mass buy

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
Fathom said:
Can you weld the Horizontal tubes, at the doors (to match the driver's side)?

So how much for this cage (Gussets, Grab Bar, & Seat Mounts) shipped to Los Angeles Area (91791) fully welded. Except for the pipe behind the seat. I an 6'2" and I think I will want it farther back. So that piece be separate with a longer bottom end, so I can cut to fit.

Clear as mud? ;D

I can pick it up locally here in LA too!

THANKS!

Fathom
I just sold this prototype cage for $1275. We are going to be building a few more with minor changes and the price will be around $1400-$1500 professionally tig welded. Shipping would be between $150 and $175 depending on final weight to the LA area.
Not exactly clear on the horizontal tubes at the door but I'm sure we can do it. No sweat on leaving the harness loose and elongating it.

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
raharr3 said:
I want the one Fathom shows in the picture but in DOM ;D I am only 6ft tall so I want the piece behind the seat welded along with the rest and powder coated Grey and shipped to me here in Sac-town want want want.
Thanks,
Roy H.
This was a prototype and will not be available for a couple of months. I am going to build the next one from DOM to see what the differance is price wise and strength wise (yes it will be tested). I don't even want to quote a price until we build one from DOM to find out how difficult it is to work with. Shipping price again will be around $150-$175 fully welded

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
You could ship a fully welded to the east cost using forward air for $150.00. Airport to airport. They only charge by the weight, not the freight class. Although they would have to be dropped off at the Portland airport. Forward air is by far the cheapest way to ship. Just a thought for the East Coasters ;D

OP
OP
crab

crab

Bronco Guru
broncolove said:
You could ship a fully welded to the east cost using forward air for $150.00. Airport to airport. They only charge by the weight, not the freight class. Although they would have to be dropped off at the Portland airport. Forward air is by far the cheapest way to ship. Just a thought for the East Coasters ;D
That is great information. Portland airport is about a 200 mile round trip for me, but I do get out that way every couple of months. I will definatly look into that as an option. Let me know if you have any more info on forward air>
Thanks........Rob Bailey

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
crab said:
Not exactly clear on the horizontal tubes at the door but I'm sure we can do it.

I posted a pic to explain what I can explain, and I know you can do it.

crab said:
The buy price will be set at $550 unwelded or $650 professionally Tig welded.
http://www.ebgear.com/rollbars.htm

So this cage (pictured Below) is the mass buy cage.....just want to be clear...THANKS!

Fathom

Attachments

• Doorcage.jpg
    Doorcage.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 52
  • cage%20j.jpg
    cage%20j.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 67