• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

mass buy questions

Case

ok here it goes, i am just trying to find info out and am not pointing fingures or mad. i took part in BC's mass buy on a dana 20 output shaft back in april. I just found out my check was cashed and soon, the shaft will be shipped but am not sure the exact date. i have never taken part in a mass buy but wounder if this is normal. waiting 3 months to get a part. ;D ;D :cool:

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It depends on the mass buy, but I would think if it was going to take 3 months that it would have been helpful to state that up front. Obviously delays can happen, which may be the case here. I'm not familiar with the particular buy. I had to search to even find it. Usually people contact me about mass buys and I make them sticky, at which time I also check to see that all the necessary info has been added.

Reading through the buy it sounds like it took a while to get to the minimum and then that's when the order was placed with the manufacturer, who is now taking a while to produce the parts.

Estimated time frame is certainly a key part of any buy. I'll try to make sure future buys address this issue at the beginning.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I'm still wating on the steel corners. mine take longer for developemnet. I dunno what is going on with ur stuff...what did he say?

OP
OP
C

Case

i talked to a lady when i called BC's and she said mass buys can sometimes take a while. cant remember exactly what the delay was. Soo, i guess sometime in the next month i should get the output shaft. :):)