• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL match set axles W 4.11 (Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I have a set of 76 axles from a bronco. Disk brake 4.11 posi front and big bearing 4.11 posi rear. I have never been into them. the axles are all cleaned up and appear to be in good shape, Even all the disk brake stuff is good. the PO was going to use these in a mud truck. I have no idea what kind of posi's are in them. Could be stock stuff or lockers. the 9'' acts like a spool. If I open them up and find aftermarket lockers the price will go up. I don't want to mess with them, I need them gone.
$ 500.00 for the set. Last time I shipped 1 dana 44 it cost $300 dollars to ship so I think shipping is out of the question.

Last edited:

Patrick.M

Loc.
Greenville, SC
Since bax is nice enough offer free shipping from colorado I could help out with free delivery of these axles anywhere along I95/26/385 from Melbourne to Greenville sometime around march 15-17th

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Wow patrick That is super nice of you. thanks for offering help.

Status
Not open for further replies.