• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Matkins Extreme III frame project - new parts list and pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdBlooded

I need to move this out. Make offer for the whole package or on the parts you want. sales@coldbloodedsupply.com or 540-645-9707
downsized950629101841.jpg

downsized950629101842.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

This is most of the new parts list:

Heavy duty U-bolts, heavy duty motor mounts (powder coated), C clamps (powder coated), MSD 6 Off Road Ignition Controller, MSD High Vibration Blaster, Crane Cams high performance distributor, Moroso performance wires, Painless 20 circuit Bronco harness, Painless 6 switch off road panel w/ push button start, Extra Earls fuel filter, clutch bolts, body mount/lift kit 2", Duff track bars (stock truck setup), Fender/Grill bolt/mount kit, front clip already welded and light primer, all other sheet metal for floor pans and dash including hinge post and latch posts (only would need fenders, hood and grill), stock rear shock mounts, Matkins level III frame with Duff long travel monster suspension 4.5", 5 - 35x12.5 Baja Claw Radials on MT Classic Lock wheels, Heavy duty front winch bumper w/ rock guard and Heavy duty rear cam lock bumper w/ rock guard, spare tire and gas can mount (I think they are made by PolyFab) and Centerforce Dual clutch.

Some of the Org. parts:

Org Ford valve covers, dash pad, doors (very good shape), steering wheel, dash w/gauges, windshield frame w/glass, tailgate, gas tank, rear seat, bell housing, frame, org clutch and gas linkage/pedals, completely rebuilt Ford 3 speed, completely rebuilt Dana 30, 302 High Performance rebuild (should make around 350HP, all top of the line with parts like Eagle rods, All ARP bolts and studs, Milodon 8 qt pan, Holly gas pump, high pressure high volume oil pump, Holly Truck Avenger Carb......), Dana 30 front, Ford 9" rear, stock front and rear bumpers, stock radius arms, rear tub (good shape needs media blasting and small repair work), 4 - stock wheels and tires, also have most of the little part, to many to list. Let me know.

There is more stuff, I have most of the sheet metal and other org. parts/stuff wrapped up on a pallet.

Thanks,

Brendan

Check out all of the pictures:
http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc412/coldblooded13/

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

ColdBlooded

I have someone that wants the bumpers and wheels. If someone wants the frame and suspension $6000 OBO.

OP
OP
C

ColdBlooded

The entire package has been SOLD. It is going to be picked up on Wed morning. If for some reason it does not work out I will repost. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.