• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Maxxis 40x13.50/17 Competition Treapadors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I have 4 Maxxis Trepadors for sale $2400 for the set. They are new and never been mounted they are 40x13.50/17. I picked them up and need the cash more than the tires at the moment the price is firm and does not include shipping, however with some patients we might be able to work out something

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
They would look good on my Bronco, but I drive mine too much at the events....or getting to the events sometimes!!!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Bump...

Bring them to OCBR... I'll run them and make sure they are as good as they are supposed to be! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.