• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Maxxis Bighorn MT Tire

spieser

Loc.
Shalimar, FL

Attachments

• Maxxis.jpg
    Maxxis.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 19

72-Madisyn

Loc.
Medford
currently running 32/11.5/15's on my daily driven 4 runner, so far they have seen a little bit of trail use, nothing crazy by any means, and they have been great, pretty good in the snow also.

bubba

Loc.
Conway
i bought them back in september and have about 30k miles on them and still have plenty of tread left. oh yea keep them rotated about every 7 to 8k miles.my guy told me they were 40,50k miles. they do great off road

Last edited:

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I run them on my f350 tow rig (single wheel) and they have held up great thus far (about 20K miles). I can't tell you how they do off road. It's my fourth set of Maxxis tires and I have loved all of them (2 were/are Creepy Crawlers).

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Running Buddy has a set about 35x15 on his One had a stick punch a hole it it at less than 5k ...He doesn't put but about 6k a year His was wearing so bad he has bought a set of street tires for summer use ..then in Hunting season we put on his big tires for the winter ..He doesn't like his wear too fast ....