• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Maxxis Bighorn truck tires

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I ran a set of "E" rated ones on my Super Duty and did not get 25K out of them. The super duty is a lot of weight, so you might get a lot more on a bronco.

ncsubronc

I put some on my Tacoma, but they were only on for a few months before I sold the truck, so I only put a couple thousand miles on them. No noticeable wear on them when I sold it though. I'd say they'd last a lot longer on a Bronco than the superduty. If I could find a 16" stock wheel, I'd definitely consider putting a set of 255/85/16's on my Bronco when my BFG's wore out.

MattW

I've got a set of 31x10.50 on mine. I've only put about a 300 miles or so on them and they've seen only a little mud, but I can't complain about them at all. They really aren't loud on the road and they ride fine overall.

getfuzzy

My son has them on his b2 and has about 20-25k on the rear he replaced the front do to a alinement problem. I run them but only a couple hundred on them.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Running Buddie runs them on his Bronco in the winter .. They have been on 6 years of winter but they realyy only have about 15k on them if that much .. They have not worn well. He runs street tires in the spring and summer.. These get most of his mileage. But his maxis are almost worn out He is looking for a new set of tires for the winter hunting season.

cletust1966

Loc.
Knoxville, Tn
I have them on my Bronco. They are 33x12.50x15's. I absolutely love them. Not real loud road noise and just the right amount of grip. I talked to a guy who had a set on his j**p and when I was buying mine, he was purchasing 2 more sets because he loved them so much. Just my opinion.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The weight of the super duty ought not be an issue for an E rated tire.

My Firestones have given me 50K+ on my Superduty diesel .