• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

me, kellie, bronco

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
the first 2 pix are being submitted for the new tom's catalog. we both put our tom's shirts on for the pics, and the bobsy twins effect. she wasn't too happy in the 3rd pic, she was afraid the bronco as gonna roll backward down the hill.

i may even submit the first and second pix for the 2009 calendar. any opinions? together again...

Attachments

• DSCF0613.JPG
    DSCF0613.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCF0614.JPG
    DSCF0614.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 250
  • DSCF0615.JPG
    DSCF0615.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCF0616.JPG
    DSCF0616.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 206

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That third pic is funny , for some reason , I looked at that one first and thought , "oh oh , she's not to happy about this bronco thing". :)

The first two pics are great.
I like the first one best .

Tuck

1st one. I agree with Hoosier. Need Ricardo Montalban saying smiles, everyone, smiles. The 3rd one looks like she's very unhappy...unhappy with Tom's Bronco Parts? One might wonder. Any vendor wants big smiles to let everyone know that you're thrilled with them...basic marketing. Great idea with the shirts though. Best of luck getting in.

Good looking rig BTW. I dig that color...ask me why...

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
well the other thing is i was taking the bronco down a quad trail, she wasn't too thrilled about that. we didn't get far...