• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Roundup at Hooters in Richmond: Pics

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
The Mid-Atlantic Early Bronco Club had a nice gathering last Saturday at the Hooters in Richmond, VA. Go to my photo album(raleigh_bronco) located in the New Photo Gallery. A friend of mine took some nice shots. There are some nice rigs and I am getting some good ideas on my next project.

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
What's the deal with no hooter girls in the pics??:? ?:? :'(

The only thing better than bronco pics is bronco pics with good looking women. ;D

OP
OP
raleigh_bronco

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
bigpappa said:
What's the deal with no hooter girls in the pics??:? ?:? :'(

The only thing better than bronco pics is bronco pics with good looking women. ;D

hey, don't shoot the messanger... I was not there. If I ever organize a roundup in Raleigh I'll be sure to post T&A pics from the event. ;)

tabascom16

Loc.
Salisbury, PA
I know this is off the subject but what kind of file must a picture be to upload it to that pic page. I tried uploading bitmap (.bmp) pics the other day and it said i couldnt upload those files.

OP
OP
raleigh_bronco

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
tabascom16 said:
I know this is off the subject but what kind of file must a picture be to upload it to that pic page. I tried uploading bitmap (.bmp) pics the other day and it said i couldnt upload those files.

.jpg

it's easy to convert .bmp to jpegs. Use your photo editing software.

BigE

Loc.
Richmond
Wish I would of know that there was a early bronco event at Hooters. I frequent Hooters of Richmond on a weekly basis. As always a day late and a dollar short.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
It was posted on Ebeast and was a MEB event.

Temps were about 35 degrees so the girls were not allowed outside due to a fear of poking someones eye out ;)

I think it was something like, "what, are you nuts?? It's frigguin cold out!!"

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
iwlbcnu said:
It was posted on Ebeast and was a MEB event.

Temps were about 35 degrees so the girls were not allowed outside due to a fear of poking someones eye out ;)

I think it was something like, "what, are you nuts?? It's frigguin cold out!!"

Hince the appeal of the picture.:eek: ;D