• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Roundup Free Parts Delivery

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
T-25 days to the Mid-Atlantic Early Bronco (MEB) East Coast Bronco Roundup! First come, first packed when it comes to space on free delivery orders... We filled the '96 and the bedroom in the RV last year! Also, if there is something you would like to see in person, let us know, we'll see if we have room to bring it.

We hope to see you wheelin' at Rausch Creek or doing one of the cool street cruises that they plan with neat stops along the way. MEB does a great job of planning something for all vehicle types!

Suzy

Attachments

• MEBRU14.jpg
    MEBRU14.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
People are making the savings count with free delivery of bumpers, racks, storage drawers and rocker guards this year. Funny enough it was a couple Monster suspensions last year. As of right now, Monster Mike is getting off easy on the master packing ;D We're packing it all up one week from today, let us know!

Suzy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Reviewing my needs and my finances. I won't be going but I hope Sasquatch can run it back to NH for me.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Bringing this back to the top, deadline to get your parts on the free delivery truck is 6pm Tuesday night. 6/23/15

Things like bumpers, radius arms and trail doors get pretty costly to ship, save some money and use it to buy more parts! ;D ;D ;D