• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

mechanic in newport beach

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Looking for a real good mechanic in the Newport Beach (Calif) area to replace a fuel tank for one of my customers.. Mark in San Diego, Beach City Broncos.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi Mark,
I live in Irvine and I know of two gas stations with mechanics whom I've seen vintage cars and Broncos at before. Fortunately I do my own mechanical work but if I had to I'd try either of these guys. Posting google map links below.

Disclaimer: I HAVE NEVER USED THESE MECHANICS.

Good luck, I hope this helps.
Chris

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...131i155k1j0i131i46k1j46i131k1.226.gu-btuae-gk

https://www.google.com/search?ei=ET...-gws-serp..8.3.804...0j0i7i30k1.0.xHtdBM1Hn_8

PS Mark, if it were my baby, I'd flat bed it to you in SD, get the work done, get a ride to pick it up and to drive it back. Of course I'd make a special trip to Coronado, PB then San Clemente for dinner. But that's my version of a perfect Bronco world...

Last edited:

NATEandALLI

I'd suggest ken at balboa auto repair. He's over in Huntington Beach now off Beach blvd. Not a bronco guy specifically but a good general mechanic.

White Knight

Contributor
Nestor at Two Guyz Auto in San Juan Cap—- great mechanic and your customer will love checking out the crazy classic mustangs he builds.