• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Members in Florida panhandle/South AL/South GA

kat

Loc.
Bristol
As yall probably know my neck of the woods got hit pretty bad my Hurricane Michael...5 counties (one of them mine) got the brunt of the storm. Just got power back last week...needless to say me and my family has been busy as all get out with recovery.
I have found my Bronco Design fiberglass half cab was damaged in the storm by a tree. At first I didn't notice the full damage but as you can tell by the pics I got a crack going around the drip rail and a hairline crack on the side. With all the damage around here the body shops that are open are SUPER busy. With that said does anyone know of anyone a couple hours away from 32321 mess with fiberglass repair?? I found one shop in Tallahassee but when he looked at the pics he said $1000..hell a new top is less than that. Im willing to drive it if anyone has a recommendation. OR if you think that it is beyond repair don't hesitate to speak up...I know nothing about fiberglass. Thanks

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
That's not too bad at all. Go to a small marine repair shop. Small being the key word. I could fix it but I'm in South Florida...Best of luck!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Hey Kat,
I'm glad to hear that you and your family made it through the storm safe and sound. We had a bunch of damage here in Tally but you guys had it much worse.

Who did you get that quote from? I'll do some checking here and see if there is anyone else more reasonable.

OP
OP
kat

kat

Loc.
Bristol
Hey Kat,
I'm glad to hear that you and your family made it through the storm safe and sound. We had a bunch of damage here in Tally but you guys had it much worse.

Who did you get that quote from? I'll do some checking here and see if there is anyone else more reasonable.
Justice is his name...He is affiliated with Justice Kustoms off of Orange Ave...went to his shop on Woodlane Circle...he actually had a Bronco in there he was working on...I asked him it was a local Bronco but he said no..
Anyway I got a guy coming by the house Fri to look at it..he does boat repair on the side so we will see...Thanks for any help