• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Memorial Day Trip to K2 with girls

RajinCajun

Bronco Guru
Loc.
HawleyTX, La orig.
Here are a few pics of our trip Saturday to K2 with my girls for their first experience at K2. They kept asking me if they can come back again, honestly between the three of them I think I got asked 100 times :) That is a good thing! They really liked running up and down the rocks until the next day they were saying "Dad, my legs are sore" :)

Also a few pics of Todd and his daughter that came along for the trip. I will be putting some vids on youtube under my channel... search for RajinCB. There are several there from LEBC Round-Up already.

The last pic is of a buddies Heep that decided it wanted to show its underside. I was trying a different line farther up the ledge and decided to stop and watch... next time I will watch from a little farther away.

Attachments

• loaded.JPG
    loaded.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 102
  • girls.JPG
    girls.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 121
  • dadngirls.JPG
    dadngirls.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 129
  • all posing.JPG
    all posing.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 120
  • todd.JPG
    todd.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 102
  • FloppedHeep.JPG
    FloppedHeep.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 266

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
thats awesome ...

attachment.php

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The last pic is of a buddies Heep that decided it wanted to show its underside. I was trying a different line farther up the ledge and decided to stop and watch... next time I will watch from a little farther away.

bahaha... damn the luck.

Great times for sure man, Now you got more broncos to build it looks like ;D

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
Looked like a great time, nice rigs, nice hauler and time with your kids....priceless

fordfan

Bronco Guru
I like this caption for the pic "Bronco shows up to watch a Heep play and the Heep rolls over and plays dead!"

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
I like this caption for the pic "Bronco shows up to watch a Heep play and the Heep rolls over and plays dead!"

That thing is Paws Up waiting for someone to scratch it's belly! A very calendar worthy picture for sure. Looks like a good time.

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Looks like a great time! Love that you take the kids out with you guys! The Jeep picture is PRICELESS!