• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Memphis M&G, mini trail run, BBQ, bonfire...

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
I got several replies a month or so ago, but no e-mail addresses or phone #s, so let's try it this way:

The weather seems to have turned cool, so I'm thinking Sat next week (Oct.1) afternoon (maybe ~2P~10P) assuming no heavy rain in the preceding few days. %) Greg has agreed to hosting it in his back yard here in Arlington (I-40 exit 25), where we've made an interesting little trail system, and where he commonly has bonfires & target practice. His paved driveway isn't large enough for 20 street vehicles to park, but his yard has several flat areas for cars in the grass, and trucks are welcome to drive anywhere (he wheels in his front yard sometimes). This won't be exclusive to eBs since Greg has a Land Rover & we wheel with some Jeepers occasionally, so feel free to drive whatever you want. Greg's ScabF150 will fit on many of the trails, but my dually won't. :cry:

So if you're interested in attending, even if I didn't know to contact you last month, RSVP by e-mail (or PM) with your phone number & how many people you expect to bring. I can bring a gas grill & ice chests, and I'll have some Sprites & root beer, but bring whatever you plan to eat/drink & maybe a few to share. ;D I might whip up a batch of Cajun burgers. ;)

OP
OP
Steve83

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
2 tentative confirmations, 1 cancellation... I'll be there no matter what, barring rain. We might even get to check out some trails in another guy's back yard right around the corner.

DFP1129

Loc.
Germantown TN
Steve I'm 50/50. I'll call if I can get there nag hang for a while.. I have my My 4 year olds b day party :) woo hoo. My wife ummm reminded me...

OP
OP
Steve83

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
DFP
Greg (the homeowner) is in the exact same boat: he won't be there between ~3~5. Is your father going to come by? We need someone to blaze a trail through the deepest part of the creek bed (it's dry), and his Jeep would be perfect. ;)

DFP1129

Loc.
Germantown TN
Hey Steve. He was actually in Nashville, but maybe we could hook back up..I want you to see the work we've done and hopefully get some ideas for correcting my doors...had a little mishap a few weeks ago.

OP
OP
Steve83

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gimme a call!
biggthumpup.gif