• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.....
I know we have all had some good and bad this past year but hopefully it's all good from here on out. Raise a glass to all those we have lost and to all that we will meet in 2012! peace out....

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Same here! Merry X-Mas to all & hopefully next year will be better..in all ways;). Haven't been here in a while due to finishing up grad. school Dec. 9th & hopefully going back to work in February= some $$ to finish up my EB in 2012;D! Good luck and safe travels to all,Pierr.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Merry Christmas Randy! And to everyone else as well! ;D

(raising my glass high)

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Thanks Tasker, very well said indeed. I also wish all of my Bronco Brothers and sisters, near and far a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

;D

Attachments

• 2011-12-23_18-17-31_721.jpg
    2011-12-23_18-17-31_721.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 36

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Merry Christmas Tasker AND many more New Year to ya,;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Happpppy Ho Ho and Merry New Year to YOU sir and everyone in the brotherhood.

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Raising a glass to all that was said Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all I have met and too all I hope to meet in the new coming year. May GOD be with us all!