• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC Welder

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpmgarage22

This is an older Miller Thunderbolt, in great operating condition. The AMP/VOLT control is on top of the machine (an informal way to identify the "generation" of the machine).
It has a recently replaced set of quality, made in USA, cables and a Tweco electrode holder.
The only issue with this welder (and it has nothing to do with the operation of the machine) is that the bottom of the cabinet is rusted. So, it comes with the white cart that is pictured. I have always used it on the cart and have never had an issue.
Those of you who know the history of this unit understand why it is considered a Legend. This example lives up to that reputation and has decades of life left in it.
The only reason that I am selling is because I purchased a new, multi-process machine and could use the space in the shop.
It is a 230V/Single Phase machine and currently has the 250V/50A plug on the power cord.
$275 OBO.
Call, text, or PM me if you are interested.
Will deliver to the Knoxville, Lenoir City, Clinton, Oliver Springs, Wartburg area at no charge (if paying asking price). Can deliver further for additional fee.
I also take PayPal and credit cards...but you pay the fee...
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Power Panel.jpg
    Power Panel.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Serial Number Tag.jpg
    Serial Number Tag.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Tweco Electrode Holder.jpg