• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Misc Bronco chrome trim for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
drivers side chrome corner trim piece, in good useable shape except one end is slightly tweaked and needs to be spread back out, should be easy to fix $5

beltline chrome front fender point, useable, but needs a dent knocked out. $2

beltline chrome front fender in good shape but has overspray on it $9

beltline chrome front fender in useable shape but the door end has had 1/8 inch cut off and a screw hole in it $5

beltline chrome front fender in useable shape but the door end has been bent out a bit, should be an easy fix $9

piece of chrome behind the seats that holds the mat or carpet down, both ends are rough for about 1 inch $4

beltline chrome for the drivers rear side, corner end is flattened and will need to be fixed $6

beltline chrome for the drivers rear side, center is flattened and will need to be fixed $6

beltline chrome for the passenger rear side with a tire carrier, and is slightly tweeked but should be fixable $6

beltline chrome tailgate piece that is flattened on one end $6

beltline chrome tailgate piece that is pretty tweaked, but may be fixable if you have the time $2

Ranger interior tailgate trim, only 2 pieces and are scuffed $12

rocker chrome trim, three pieces, but the sides are cut out for some reason and have screw holes in them $12

rocker chrome trim, one piece, drivers side I think, have screw holes in it $6

looks like my contributor status ran out, check out my gallery

OP
OP
iwlbcnu

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Pics in my gallery, any offers, need this stuff out my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.