• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA misc Bronco parts and truck parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
Early Bronco parts
*two front bucket core seats to recover. 35.00 each
*have a fairly rough hard top, glass is good, fairly solid, but some poor
prior body work, would be good for a trail top, or restore $250.00
*have a pretty nice hood, straight and solid $300.00, looking for a fiberglass
scooped hood, so may do some trading.
*new edlebrock powder coated performer intake and matching air cleaner, all
new in box $325.00, paid over 475.00 at summitt
*3" lift front coils $75.00
* stock rear leafs $50.00
*F150 full width axles 9" and Dana 44 high pinion with disc brakes 3.50 gears
*78-79 F250 4x4 power steering gearbox $150.00
*77 f250 high boy parts: steering box and slave cylinder, np435 4 speed,
factory front and rear leaf springs and rear factory 4" lift blocks.
*351M-400 headers for 4x4, 78-79 bronco or f150/250 75-79 , fairly new
headmans $150.00

I do have a major project if you want the ultimate tow rig for your Bronco: 1978 crew cab, bare cab with rear doors, needs roof rust fixed among other things. 8' bed, chassis i have is a freightliner chassis with a 95 6BT cummins with eaton 5 speed, axles are 2001 f350 axles, np205 div transfer case. i have $5000.00 in the parts listed alone and thats what i need to sell, needs fabrication, assembly and repairs. Engine was rebuilt at some point, but no idea how many miles since rebuild by cummins. can hear run. serious inquiries contact me for more info.

things i may have interest in some possible trading: early bronco soft top, fiberglass scooped hood, door inserts, urethane flares, long arm suspension, 2003-2004 mach 1 hood scoop, or what do you have?? i'm into early mustangs, old fords shop tools, two post lift, plasma cutter, metal brake, hor.band saw or ????

best way to contact me is text 404-732-6550 or email direct jjjjjgrant@bellsouth.net

Status
Not open for further replies.