• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA misc parts wanted, trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
looking for a few things for my trail rig / driver.
1. rear springs 3.5 to 4.5" lift
2. urethane flexible flares
3. fiberglass hood with scoop
4. door inserts
5. soft top and doors
6. extended radius arms

stuff i have and may do some trading:
straight and solid factory hood
new in box 289-302 edlebrock performer intake, powder coated black
new in box matching edlebrock aluminum air cleaner powder coated black
used 289-302 performer intake
np435 granny four speed, short tail housing out of f250 highboy or 2wd.
np435 granny four speed with married np205 transmission/transfer case
77 f100 4x4 parting out axles 3.50 gears.
bell housing for 351m-400, 429/460 for four speed
f250 4x4 highboy factory springs front and rear
4.10 28 spline posi chunk, rebuilt carrier
i also do rusty panel replacement, build suspensions, install lifts, build roll bars can trade some work for parts i need. located 50 miles south of atlanta. 404-732-6550

i'm also building a 78 crew cab / cummins 4x4, major project in process. will sell as is, pretty much in pcs currently. 6bt p pump engine, eaton 5 speed, radiator, intercooler, mounts etc all still intact sitting in front frame section of commercial truck frame. diffs are 2001 F350 front and rear, transfer case is a divorced NP205, rear frame section is also a commercial truck with diff and f350 springs installed, frame needs to be cut down to right length and welded to the front frame section. bed is 8', cab is pretty rough on passenger side drip rail, floors etc are pretty good, cab is bare, does have decent rear doors, front doors, fenders are junk. I'm needing $6000.00 for this project.

J D

I have the inserts and the backing plates. I also have Best Top soft doors. I am interested in selling the stuff, it's all new and has not been installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.