• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Misc Parts

Dano310

Contributor
Loc.
Los Angeles
City: Rancho Palos Verdes
Price: $ 123

Pics to follow.

I have seveal parts that have become extras as I'm building out my Bronco so please let me know if you're interested.

'76 Dana 44 axles (30 spline) rusted and ugly, but still good
'69 Ford 9 inch 28 spline axles with drum brakes. I have a drum brake rebuild kit and new shoes as well (decided to upgrade after buying)
Dana 30 that's currently installed on the '69 Bronco. Drum brakes, tie rods, etc included.

Here's a strange one.... I ordered a 23 gallon fuel tank and the one that was delivered was marked "leak" on a cornor. I was sent a new one and told me to discard the first and I can't think of a better place to discard that to a bunch of Bronco guys/gals... Includes J bolts

I'm sure I'll have more to add, but wanted to start clearing out the parts before my wife starts clearing me out. Make me an offer if you can use anything above...

Thanks!
Dan

OP
OP
Dano310

Dano310

Contributor
Loc.
Los Angeles
Tank is gone but I still have the axles.

Here are a few pics of the axles. I’ll take $50 for with axles with rear drums, new pads and rebuild kit. Also have an old main tank that’s free to anyone who can use it.

Attachments

• IMG_3213.jpeg
    IMG_3213.jpeg
    493.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3212.jpeg
    IMG_3212.jpeg
    446.5 KB · Views: 13