• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO-EB Wine Run or BBQ?

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
Anyone in the St. Louis Metro area and beyond interested a Wine Run to Hermann, MO on Oct. 19th or 26th? Another possible event instead of a wine run is a BBQ at Steve's shop (AWS) on either of those days too. We'd like to the MOEB group together before the cold weather settles in. We only have a couple weeks before that happens. Post up your ideas/suggestions.

Thanks,
Darin

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I'm out of town both of those dates, back in town first weekend in Nov

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
We'll be home the second weekend, live about 8 miles from Hermann, running with front driveshaft only as the rear ujoint failed. Should be able to make it though.

SickWhips

Contributor
Finally some other bronco guru's from Missouri! Was starting to think i was one of only a few! I would be interested in this. Can you all help a fellow missouri bronco nut out by voting for me in the calendar voting? #32. Its my 75 Ranger Build on the missouri river.. Thanks to all!
Heres a link to see the picture!
http://classicbroncos.com/2014/32.jpg

Last edited:

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The 19th sounds good.... I work till 1 though. So I will have to catch up with you some where.

The first week in Nov. 1-3, is the MCBC FALL RUN @ SMORR. Camping and wheeling.....

Oh.... My bronco has new paint, do incase you didn't know what calendar pic was mine, it's #43.

banumu6u.jpg

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Finally some other bronco guru's from Missouri! Was starting to think i was one of only a few! I would be interested in this. Can you all help a fellow missouri bronco nut out by voting for me in the calendar voting? #32. Its my 75 Ranger Build on the missouri river.. Thanks to all!

It would be great to meet another fellow Bronco owner, but there are a bunch in Missouri, not too many get on here though.

SickWhips

Contributor
It would be great to meet another fellow Bronco owner, but there are a bunch in Missouri, not too many get on here though.

Thats what I've noticed over my couple years on the site.. Wonder what's up with that.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I coulda swore it was # 22.. lol

No go for me, Forget what the heck is going on, but Oct is crazy..

The 19th sounds good.... I work till 1 though. So I will have to catch up with you some where.

The first week in Nov. 1-3, is the MCBC FALL RUN @ SMORR. Camping and wheeling.....

Oh.... My bronco has new paint, do incase you didn't know what calendar pic was mine, it's #43.

banumu6u.jpg

SickWhips

Contributor
So when is this? I'm in columbia and would want to meet up with you all in Herman? My dads birthday is coming up and he wants to get together with all you missouri bronco gurus.

OP
OP
hucktruck

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
I think a wine run to Hermann, MO on the Oct. 26th is going to work best given the time frame we have and the interest we've received. The wineries open around 11:00 a.m. so it would probably be best not to leave as early as we did last year.

We can either meet at Steve's shop or at a commuter park lot. I'll leave this open to discussion a short time longer before posting the definite time and place.

Darin

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The 26th is fine, I won't be able to make it though. Prior commitments are already in place.

OP
OP
hucktruck

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
For anyone interested in attending this Wine Run we will be leaving from Steve's shop, AWS, at 332 Leffingwell in Kirkwood, MO on Saturday October 26th at 9:30 a.m.

The plan is to stop at Blumenhof Winery in Dutzow, MO first and possibly Hurmann after that. Blumenhof has great food and plenty of room for a large group. Always been a great time in the past.

Darin

Hurseyc

Loc.
Waterloo, IL
I'll try to make it but it may be pretty chilly that morning without a top! No way I'll get the GF in the bronco under 70 degrees!