• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN More Super Celebration Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
A new, but slightly damaged Bestop softop. Two critter holes as seen in photos and a wrongly sewn side zipper from the factory (my same Bestop has the same weird issue - one zipper end needs to be flipped). No other damage or weird critter smells (they chewed and left...jerks!)
I've got a couple parchment (slightly different color) headrest covers that I was going to use to patch the holes or you can could order a brand new replacement top (less windows) from Bestop and have a spare trail cover.
All hardware is new and never installed (I'll pull out of storage and snap pics of that today). Window glass is in great shape and all windows zip out for bikini summer fun. :cool:
$300. obo and can bring to Super Celebration.

Attachments

• Bestop.jpg
    Bestop.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 66
  • holes.jpg
    holes.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 70
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 62
  • side zipper.jpg
    side zipper.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Who needs some green Houndstooth quarter panels? This is my favorite interior color ever! Not show quality, but good useable original pieces.
$50. for the pair or best offer to Super Celebration.

Attachments

• wear.jpg
    wear.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 23
  • rip.jpg
    rip.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 23
  • houndtooth quarter panels back.jpg
    houndtooth quarter panels back.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 31
  • houndtooth quarter panels.jpg
    houndtooth quarter panels.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Here's the mounting hardware for the softtop. Some of it hasn't even been unbagged yet. I need to make sure its all here, but I have some inquires on the windows too. The plastic is like new. No fog or major scratches.

Attachments

• top parts.jpg
    top parts.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 24
  • soft top parts.jpg
    soft top parts.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 22
  • windows.jpg
    windows.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.