• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Motorcraft Parts on Amazon

yakelys69

I ordered a Motorcraft cam synchronizer and plug wires for a 5.0 Explorer. When I pulled the synchronizer DA-2090 out of the dirty authentic looking Motorcraft box I was happy that no side to side play existed but when compared to my old one it's the wrong size. After research a DA-2091 was in the box something for a 3.8 engine. ok at least it's easy to exchange, maybe someone returned it wrong and they just shipped it back out. onto the plug wires, looks like an old stock box and thats ok but the plug wires don't have the correlating cylinder numbers on them like I expected. They just say Motorcraft E5595 8MM along the entire length of each one. Is that normal or do you think they might be fake?

LSharpNM

The last set of Motorcraft wires I bought did not have the cylinder numbers marked on them, and from what I have read online, it seems Ford stopped marking them for some reason.

OP
OP
yakelys69

yakelys69

Thanks for confirming that, they do look to be high quality with dielectric in coil side boot clips.