• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MSD 6AL ignition box - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
MSD 6AL ignition box and module rpm selector. Pulled from 5.0 SEFI Mustang. Includes about 3 ft. of wiring with the box. Instructions on how to wire it up are shown on the back of the box. $30 + shipping.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• IMG_5858[1].jpg
    IMG_5858[1].jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
was this unit hooked to the billit distributor for ford small block ? the box would have a special plug on it , that is why i asked.. i have the billit dist, so i would be needing that plug...

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
was this unit hooked to the billit distributor for ford small block ? the box would have a special plug on it , that is why i asked.. i have the billit dist, so i would be needing that plug...

No, the car had the stock distributor. It was wired into the coil connections if I'm not mistaken.

Todd Z.

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
If it is in working cond.and all harnesses are in tact. I will take it. Did the motor run with it installed ?

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
If it is in working cond.and all harnesses are in tact. I will take it. Did the motor run with it installed ?

Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing if it is in working condition. Car was in a junkyard and I had no way of knowing if it ran before it got there.

Todd Z.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll take it, let me know shipping to 39047 and I'll paypal the funds if that's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.