• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mud bog / Rock crawlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
We have opened a Mud bog and are building a Rock Crawlin course In commerce , Georgia . This Sunday from 11:00 am till 5:30 pm . Cost is $10 per vehicle . Just bring the chairs and Family out for some good southern fun . Mud bog pit and 2 racing pit , ATV course (kids must wear helmets) and the start of a Great Rock Crawlin course . Porta johns and concession stands on site . COME JOIN US FOR SOME GOOD NOT SO CLEAN FUN !!!!!
CONTACT CALLOWAY FOR MORE INFO AND DIRECTIONS AT 1-404-915-0436 :cool:

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
Sunday June the 29th MONSTER ENERGY BIG TRUCK is coming to the event to give out Goodie and Promote the event !!! If you are local or close enought to come out tell every one you know to come out and help us keep this local park up and runnin . We need some rock crawlers to show up , we built half the course for 33s to 35s and the other half for bigger tires and well built rigs . It cost less for this event than most other rock crawlin events . Thanks to all that come out

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
It on the Commerce Neese Rd. I have a myspace - stewart is the name and theres a B&B mud boggin myspace it has about 250 pics on it . and the rock crawlin course is new and we will be adding to it the next 2 weeks . we need to have atleast 500+ people there on June the 29th

Jduck

Loc.
Athens, GA
Cool, I was out there a couple weeks before they got closed down. Havnt had a chance to get out since they reopened. Might try and come out next weekend.

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
Be sure to come out on June the 29th , Monster Energy drink is bring out their big truck and we may have a Band . We are drilling a well this week to have water for the pits and pond and we will be adding a lot more on to the rock crawlin course !!! We will be close this weekend for Fathers day and Fun Ford weekend at the Drag strip , and will reopen the next sunday

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I have seen a couple of the abortions that go up there for the mud bogging. Dear god, take away those cats' welders with the seven feet of lift and small tires (just scarey, scarey stuff). The rocks may just get me to show up at some point. Is it still the free-for all that I have heard about/seen videos of? Please tell me there is more order than in the past.

Try not to take offense of any of this. I am not trying to bash, well maybe a little with the mud runners:)

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
We got shut down and got it rezoned to a buisness , so there is order now and we are adding on to the rock course over the next 2 weeks to get ready for the 29th . he wants $5000.00 for the truck that I think you are talking about

Last edited:

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Thats sounds good. I can't make it the last week of the month, headin out of town. I seen another POS that had the front and rear tires less than say two feet from each other. Not that I have the nicest stuff in the world, but damn different strokes for different folks does not give fee reign to build the world's biggest POS that seen the light of day. $5K hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha. You are talking about the Ford with the flipped, 205 running divorced input from tranny into the rear output, right?

pooneee

Loc.
Dacula, GA
Scott B.

Where are you in Dacula? Are you the orange and silver half cab with 35's off of old Peachtree between Hurricane Shoals and Dacula Road?

Poone

Scott B.

Loc.
Dacula GA
I live off Oldpeachtree near the Mall. I had the Yellow HD
on 35's . I know drive a 78 F250 on 38 Hawgs.
You may know Marc that own's the 10 Door Suburban .
I Grew up with Marc and help him from time to time
at his body shop off braselton hwy .

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
We will be open this Sunday , Gates open at 11:00 a.m. Muddin starts at 1:00 p.m. For pictures of the past events veiw my Gallery . Remember to come out on June the 29th , the Monster Energy drink Truck and Girls will be on site giving stuff away .

OP
OP
broncobedone

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
Next weekend July 4th-6th camping friday -sunday , muddin and rock crawlin all day saturday from 10 a.m - 7 p.m. and then the band will play for 4 hours and 1:00p.m. - 5.30p.m. sunday & live band Saturday afternoon . Please come out and join us for some GOOD , NOT SO CLEAN FUN !!!! B.Y.O.B. $20.00 for fri-sunday camping or $20.00 for all day saturday and the same $10.00 if you want to come out for just sunday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.