• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Mustang Mass Air Harness sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Mustang Mass Air Harness with injector & O2 harnesses $165 shipped

Main harness only $115 shipped

Harness are used and will need re-worked to fit your ride, best the user re-work so all wire lengths and routing fit the vehicle you are putting it in, not something that can be figured out on the garage floor and thrown into a vehicle and expected to fit.

Plus you might learn something witch you will need to know in the future when something goes wrong.. ;D

I can send pictures but it look like a bunch of wires in a box.;D

II take paypal or cash

best to Email me directly , PM on this site is hard to use with a phone.

I can also deliver to the Super celebration

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

ransil

Bronco Guru
Sold...

I have more somewhere but i will need to dig it or them out to see what I have.

email me if interested that might motivate me to start digging....

Status
Not open for further replies.