• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 1000th POST!!! Finally. :)

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I have never really cared about post count but I just noticed I posted number 999 in my new build thread and that is cool. Let me just say THANK YOU to the admin and people who contribute to this site. I am SO glad this site is available for all of us crazy EB owners. Most of all thank you to all of you out there who have answered the countless dumb questions without judgement and everyone eager to help. Bronco owners are THE BEST.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Your welcome!!! Just kidding, I am in the same boat as you with dumb questions and have learned alot from the people on this site as well.

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Congratulations. I'm trying to get there, but I'm not worried as I know it's going to take a lot more than 1,000 posts to answer all my questions.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Congratulations! If you are going to waste a big part of your life on the internet, this is a good place to do it! ;D

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
I just joined the site and I"m amazed with the amount of help people are willing to give ... Thanks also for helping me with the newbie questions....

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1000 post huh....you will probably double that real soon now that you have started a build thread!