• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My 1970 Bronco - Check out some pics!

gladkin

Hello everyone, My name is Michael and I started my 1970 Bronco restoration in April of this year. I have posted a slideshow of pictures up until today of the beginning (when I bought it) until where I am now. I am about 5 days away from primer!!! I am very excited and I have always wanted an early bronco. I rebuilt a 67 Galaxie 500 2 door from the ground up over the last 5 years and it turned out great. With many many dollars invested into that one.

This bronco will be an off roading/trail vehicle and I have decided to try and fabricate all the new steel rather than buy everything. I am doing this vehicle with the mentality that less money spent is better and so far am extremely satisfied. I did have to buy rocker panels as those would be next to impossible to make. It has taken me a half sheet of 16 gauge to do all of the replacement and about two months of work. I am currently on the body work phase.

I love old cars, the outdoors, and all that it brings to my life. I feel that the people and culture are what America should strive for as you find the olden days generosity and genuine caring for each other that needs to be a strong staple in our everyday lives.

I can't wait to get my Bronco on the trails and enjoy every minute with my wonderful lady Brooklyn.

Have a great time out there everyone and thanks for taking a look!!!

Michael G.

Here is the link to the album and everything I have been doing up to date!

Link: http://photobucket.com/my1970bronco

If you want to start from the beginning, click on slideshow and then reverse order. Or just scroll through the album.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Wow - great pics - very well documented. Welcome to the board!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome to the board Michael, great to have ya... Thanks for sharing.

75 Ranger

Nice to have you here. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and tell Brooklyn to get new glasses. :p

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Welcome to CB!

Your Bronco is looking good! Be sure to stick around and keep us updated! We love pics! ;D