• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My first mud run

mudford

Loc.
Midland, MI
I decided to go run my Bronco in a local competition mud bog yesterday. I need to do a ton of waterproofing if I ever try that again. I sucked in some water pretty quick and killed it. I was going pretty fast too. I got it running again and didn't do any serious damage. I was glad I didn't kill the engine right before Broncorama. I've never been before and my wife and kids are looking forward to it. They would have all been mad at me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02kZFHXkZr0

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Nice rig brother. I like rocks, them car washes cost too much money.;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
well dang it.. At least you gave it a whirl right.. Can only improve from there. ;)

thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
mudford

mudford

Loc.
Midland, MI
Broncos were well reprented there. There wasn't much of a turnout because it was so cold and windy. There was actually a skiff of ice on the mud pit. Almost half of the vehicles were broncos. There were a bunch of 78-79's and a few 80's. I looked a few of them over and got some ideas to make mine better as far as waterproofing.