• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My newest ride - latest addition

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I figured I would share my latest find with everyone. I just picked it up this week. It was a full frame off restoration about 95% completed when I got it. The seller was a great guy to deal with and really had good attention to detail. Even the little hidden stuff, for example, the seats were complete taken down, metal blasted, painted, new cushions, and vinyl. The paint and body were professionally done.

The previous owner "had" to have big tires so he did the typical suspension lift and then a body lift. Wanting to keep an original style look the rear quarters had the opening cut and stretched, so at first glance it looks like a stock LUBER. The motor sounds great! Still fixing a few things like horn, hazard lights, fuel sender, etc.

Attachments

• Image 10.jpg
    Image 10.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 454
  • Image 4.jpg
    Image 4.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 417
  • Image 5.jpg
    Image 5.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 355
  • Image 6.jpg
    Image 6.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 332
  • Image 7.jpg
    Image 7.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 317
  • Image 8.jpg
    Image 8.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 316
  • Image 9.jpg
    Image 9.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 280
  • Image 12.jpg
    Image 12.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 301
  • Image 22.jpg
    Image 22.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 276
  • Image 20.jpg
    Image 20.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 256
  • Image 23.jpg
    Image 23.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Image 18.jpg
    Image 18.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 293

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
That's freagin awesome! Needs to be put on the LUBR thread ASAP!!!!!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Very, very nice.:cool::cool: Pretty tough to pull off a black paint job on a Bronco. This one looks great. Congrats on the great find. Looking forward to seeing more.

SP66

Bronco Guru
Love it. Went back to look at the pics on graveyard quite a few times. Even had to share the pics with wife and son. If I were buying a lubr that one really floats my boat. Enjoy it great looking Bronco. One of my favorites.

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
A lot of time went into that bodywork! Painting a vehicle black is tough... It is very unforgiving. Looks great! Congrats on the new ride.

millman

Loc.
mass.
congratulations you must be proud of that rig. Just pick up mine and will be posting pics later today hopefully.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
That thing is sick,not too many black ones around,congrats man,Jim.:eek: