• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

name your price

Status
Not open for further replies.

selms501

Loc.
Mobile, AL
After being patient i believe i have found a descent deal on a 74 halfcab with a 302. I am going to look at in on thurs and will grab some pics to put up to get your better opinions. He claims it has no rust or rot, the engine and tranny are strong and its in descent shape. He also claimed it could be used as a dd.

http://mobile.craigslist.org/cto/1671408795.html

thats the add. It is lifted with 4" suspension with 33. Take a look and let me know what you think. Don't hold anything back. What areas do I need to pay more attention to for rust when I look at it thurs? I know on my 93 bronco a few areas are the tailgate, rain guards, etc.

thanks for the help!!
stephen

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Decent looking rig. What's up with the mirrors? Don't think it's worth 11K though. Dents in Passengers fender and tailgate. Bumpers don't match. Owner owns a heep. Looks like a 7-8K Bronco if it is rust free and clean.

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Take a magnet with you to check for body filler. Problem rust areas: floor seams, lower part of rockers, inner rockers, door hinge post(check both sides), striker post(both sides again), around the battery box, upper cowl panel, and body seams. Of course check the mechanics of it too. You may want to take it to a shop and let them look it over for you if you're not familiar with older vehicles. Good looking truck, it's worth what you'll pay for it. For $11k it needs to be in good shape though.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Gonna just rough guestimate $8k, definitely drive it...

mlaird

Loc.
Houston,TX
i agree with the above. $7500-8k max. for 11k you should be getting an incredible stock struck.

Status
Not open for further replies.