• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEBRASKA,IOWA, KANSAS, SOUTH DAKOTA and any one else who wants to go!!

Ranger345

Loc.
Omaha, Ne
I talked to Dan at Bronco Connection and asked him if would be interested in having a Bronco party to unvail the Bronco Connection build at his shop in Norkfolk, Ne when its done! http://www.broncoparts4u.com/frameofffinalassembly.htm He said it would be a great idea. So if you would be interested PM me and I will get a head count for food purposes. For those who havent seen his shop and Bronco's/parts this would be a great exuse to go! As far as the dates go it would be probably in middle to late June on a weekend! Im also open to any other idea's you might all have!!! This could be the start of the Nebraska/Iowa club???

FJB

Ranger,
It would be great to go up there again to see the finished product. I'm going to be on vacation over that time period,
but I will keep an eye on this thread and see if the timing works out. Fred

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I start work again tonight, I'll check my schedule and let you know when I could make it.

John

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We have state soccer the 8th-9th. Otherwise count me in! I have been trying to get over there to check that place out for quite awhile now. I only live 50 miles north of Norfolk!

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Maybe, I am little biased but I wouldn't by a damned thing from the bronco connection unless I could personally look and examine the merchandise. He shipped a supposedly rust free set of 66-67 doors to a friend of mine and they were completely unusable, just junk. He wouldn't refund the money.

Buyer beware!

Ben

OP
OP
R

Ranger345

Loc.
Omaha, Ne
theres allways has to one person not happy with the service. I didnt start the thread so you could bash bronco connection. It doesnt sound like dan not to refund your $$$. Anyways start your own thread if ya want to change the topic!

old bronco

I have June 14th and 15th off. So I'm available for this or for a get together along with Tim's thread.

JD

OP
OP
R

Ranger345

Loc.
Omaha, Ne
I dont know when the bronco will be done. It should be done in a few weeks minus the inside pannels I ordered from Bronco hut. The idea was to go up there with a bunch of bronco owners for the unvailing of my bronco but whats the point if its not done! I guess whats the hurry? I'll keep ya posted!

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I'm out for tomorrow now. I'm working ot saturday night. I forgot that sunday is Father's Day. I'd still like to see this come together. I tried around 2001/2002/2003 and it wilted on the vine.

I'm thinking about having some embroidered hats made up using the club logo I put together. It's an outline of the state of nebraska with a bronco on it. However I don't think anyone other than Nebraskans would be interested.

I had thought about the one thing that ties Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri and South Dakota oh yeah and Kansas all together - the Missouri River.

How about Missouri River Broncos?

I still think it would be cool to meet at Dan's in Norfolk, he's a good guy.

Tim, still around?

John