• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NE Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahinman12

Hello all. I'm new to the Bronco market and could use some helping in finding something to fit my needs. I'm not very mechanically inclined so looking for something that doesn't need much work. I've been scouring all of the typical websites and this forum but I'm not really sure what to look for. I could use some help from someone that has much more experience. I just worry about getting taken advantage of with my limited knowledge. Thanks for the ad and I look forward to becoming a Bronco owner myself in the near future.

mickphatmac

Welcome!
Might want to put up a list of needs and wants as far as...
rock crawler
mall crawler
cut
uncut
stock
lifted
modified
automatic
manual
so forth and so on...
and oh yeah, what's your price range???

OP
OP
A

ahinman12

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm looking more for a mall crawler. I'm okay with cut and really like the look of the lifted Broncos. A restomod seems to be more up my alley. Automatic would be great. I'm looking between 30-40K. Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.