• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a favor in Ogden Utah

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
I need someone to lay hands on a U13 in Utah for me before I send the cash. Everything about it seems right but I don't like to wire cash without someone seeing it in person.

Much appreciated.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
A friend of mine here told me that they spoke to Dave Kindig by chance before his show even became popular. He found a color of the car on the Internet and called around and ended up talking to him . He said he was overly friendly and actually returned a couple phone calls that were kind of above and beyond. Maybe you can give them a buzz and spend a few dollars with them to go look?