• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a Mechanic/Garage in Boston

pawsox

I know its a long shot given everyone drives Saabs up here but anyone know a mechanic around Boston who would be good with Early Bronco Work? Not a major restoration, but need some things done. Thanks

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Where are you from and what do you need done

I know a few places or if you want to learn let me know, if not to far I can help you out

I am from Burlington, but know a few people in other parts of the state

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I also know of someone that may be interested. What type of work do you need done?

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
Boss351( Rob ), is in Foxboro. He has a shop and a yard full of parts, literally. Send him a PM with what you need, if he's close enough for you, he would be a good one to go to.

OP
OP
pawsox

pawsox

not sure the full list of work, to be honest I dont own it yet but trying to figure out how difficult it would be to get a solid roll cage and shoulder belts front and rear installed, maybe AC down the road. I am in wellesley