• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

need a Windshield Frame Hinge, new or used

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
i just picked up my new to me windshiled frame and it didnt have the frame hinge on it like i was hoping. i have the one off mine, but i bent it up pretty good getting my old windshield frame off.

i noticed toms bronco parts had one for $35 new but seeing as im unemployed i need to save a buck where and when i can.

thanks guys.

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
Search piano hinge at McMaster-Carr www.mcmaster.com

You can spec what you need for about $7.00 plus shipping. You can spec the width, length, type, etc to match the old one.

Attachments

• piano hinge.GIF
    piano hinge.GIF
    17.7 KB · Views: 21

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
Mitch,

I didn't really measure anything to produce the drawing, I just picked some numbers as I went through the selection at the web site. Use the 800 number to get the correct hinge style if you have questions.

tcj

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
ya i noticed that lol. ill half to call them about it but got a ruff idea about the price. ( 25-30 bucks) but thats one that's a bit bigger then the bronco's have.

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
ya i noticed that lol. ill half to call them about it but got a ruff idea about the price. ( 25-30 bucks) but thats one that's a bit bigger then the bronco's have.

The price should be less than $7.00 for a 6' length hinge, with shipping less than $6.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.