• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need All seats, Hard Top, Doors, Dash,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoman1966

I am making a restomod out of a 1966 Wagon. I bought it off of Craigslist sometime ago for 700.00. So you can imagine the condition that it was in. However it has a running nonsmoking 351 in it c6 Tranny both work. Haven't check the 4 wheel drive yet. Guy said it worked fine? Also it has a reinforced frame and a Dana 44 front end and a 9 inch rear end. So it was a decent deal after all. Now the bad the body is beat up bad. The orginal dash was cut up. No doors no Hardtop the Original seats are gone. The hood is bent up beyond repair. Orignal Wiring harness was patched in with another harness with only electrical tape. So nothing works except one turn signal.
I need

A set of original seats
A Set of Doors
A Hardtop
A dash with working instruments (Will probably buy a blank dash and add Atoumeter Guages if I can't find an original)
A spare tire carrier
A good pair of front Fenders ( A fiberglass front end would work fine.)
Softtop of good quality
Four Fender Flares
Need all lens covers
Would like but do not necessarily need
Power Steering unit

I would like to find a body that has all of this. Perferrably a parts vehicle. I don't care if it has a motor and tranny as long as the price is right. Close to home if at all possible. Thanks Mark

HollywoodC

I just pulled some parts off my bronco to do a custom refab.
I have a spare tire carrier I'm looking to sell.

mikehd1200

I have a Hard top in East Alabama

Also a set of doors in good condition

I can provide pics.

E-mail me at JSU1716k@jsu.edu if interested.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Brian B

I have a set of doors with rust on the bottoms will need repaired. A dash in decent shape. And a selection of used fiberglass flares. I am in Alabama and would give you a good deal if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.