• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Need center section of a used V8 core support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Previous owner cut the center of the core support out for some reason. I am going to weld the missing section back in so it will be stock again and I can mount the radiator, etc to it again. I need someone to cut a section out of a parts Bronco. Let me know if u have a V8 parts tub that u might be able to get the section I need. Let me know what ya got and I can take measurements. Pics should give you an idea though. Let me know what ya might want $$ too.

Thanks a bunch.

Andy
Blue71

Attachments

• IMG_3198.jpg
    IMG_3198.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3209.jpg
    IMG_3209.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Kyle...I'll PM ya thanks

B, it's a 70 I picked up a few weeks ago. I think the guy was gonna ad electric fans ???

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's a couple pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2314.jpg
    IMG_2314.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2315.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 40

scottinga

my bronco's PO was a DA too, the amount of hacking done on these old trucks is awful...yours was skilled fabricator too i see

Status
Not open for further replies.