• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need good paint&body ..Phoenix area

rae61

I'm looking for some help finding someone to do some paint and body work for a 71 bronco in the Phoenix area. It's not a big job put I want it done right. The paint is original and in great condition, always garaged. I need the front DR fender replaced due to a small accident but I need to have the paint match... as best it can. I do not want to repaint the whole thing but I don’t want the one fender to look totaly out of place. I'm sure there is someone that's very good at matching color.. Any suggestions?

Thanks.