• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need help, someone in Eastern MO *Versailles"

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey Guys/Gals,

We have a lady looking to possibly buy her son a Bronco as a Bday Present, and she needs someone in the area to check it out for her if at all Possible...

Looks to be in Versailles, MO.

This is for Wendy " user name Iola "

She would GREATLY appreciate the assistance.

Post your opinions or if you could assist.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ctd/1772535785.html

lola

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
75 bronco

Hi everyone.. I'm wendy. If someone could please go by and look it over I would appreciate it. You can give me your opinions here, but to speed up the process you can email me at wendy.akeman@gmail.com and that goes to my phone.

I know this bronco needs some work, but I've been talking with Tom at The Bronco Ranch about finishing it up for me. We've just been looking for a good "starter" bronco to work with.

Thanks for all of your help!

wendy