• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR Need NP435/T18 and D20 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohazard

Loc.
Central Arkansas
Looking to upgrade transmissions to a reasonably priced granny low 4sp. Prefer a 435 but will take a T18 if price is right.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
My NP435's I bought years ago I only gave 75Bucks for the transmissions, But its the adapter that cost.
.. I believe you'll need that 1inch Thick Aluminum square piece . & I believe there are 2 of them . & then the Stub Shaft & then the V8 adapter from the org 3speed to the T/C .
... I've never under stood where the stub comes from.

GWBronco

I will be taking out my NP435 with twin sticked D20 that has the 2.46 low range(T-shift case) that also has the 32 spline output in the next two months if you would want to work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.