• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

need some pics of BC Broncos center cluster dash

Miker

Bronco Guru
Anyone running Chuck's steel dash with the cluster centered in the dash? Please post pics, I need some ideas on locating guages etc.
Thanks!

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
BC will put the cluster and anything else anywhere you want it. I think that was just a sample pic of what they can do.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Look around on my site for some ideas but the idea is to make your very own custom dash that is right for you. The imagination of some of the dash customers is amazing. Jason has been talking about a custom dash contest for a while. The blue center cluster dash on the site is mine.

chriswitt

If you decide to design your own be careful about the cable routing for the heat and defrost cables. Also make sure the defrost duct fits!

Attachments

• IMG_6674.jpg
    IMG_6674.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6672.jpg
    IMG_6672.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 65