• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Needed tub for a 70 bronco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderman1982

I need a tub for my 70 bronco!!!!!!!! I have a 70 half cab with all matching numbers and want to restore it i will buy a bronco that thats not in good shape for a parts truck but the tub is something that is going to have to be in good shape. i really need the cowl to the striker so if anyone has something like that send me some pics and email me at toby.hamby@yahoo.com THANKS!!!!!!!! hope to get this off the ground and start restoring in about 4 weeks.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Check with MikeD, he is a member on here. He is in SC so that may not be so bad for you. Tell him I sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.